Thursday 29 November 2012

Something interesting

I realized that I forgot to post something today and I wasn't very creative in the kitchen today so I do not have any recipes for you today I did happen to find this great article on the dirty dozen! I know so many people know about the dirty dozen but I have discovered that there are so many more that have no idea. My goal is to put clean healthy living foods in my body so it can heal and focus on getting rid of the toxins that are in my body from years of abuse. I strongly feel that eating foods that have had toxins aka pesticides, preservatives etc sprayed on them cant be good for my body. I mean ok if something can kill a living creature and you need to wear a mask to spay it on our food do you really think it is a good idea to put that in our bodies? I don't think so. It must be slowly killing our insides everytime we ingest it. eeek that sounds like a scary thought to me. I want to look and feel young for as long as possible and I think eating organic is the way to go.
http://www.organic.org/articles/showarticle/article-214

No comments:

Post a Comment